Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year's Everyone...
Well we were crazy enough this afternoon-evening to go to see the Zoo lights at Brookfield Zoo. Grandma Bev and Uncle Billy joined us in the snowy cold adventure, too. The lights were pretty, but it was chilly and definitely polar bear weather, as I think they were the only animals out having fun in this snowy cold mess! I think it snowed the entire time we were there, and poor Alicia was not in the mood to have fun, so it kind of made our trip shorter than expected, oh well, maybe another winter we will try. Alicia did not want to keep her gloves on either, as the look of disgust is shown on her face in the picture :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don;t blame Alicia it was too cold for tha zoo. But next weekend I heard it is supposed to be 52 Lets get rid of all that snow!!!! Grandma Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We got a look like that from Cole recently when we took him to the Holidazzle Parade. Oh well, can't keep 'em indoors all winter, right? :)