Saturday, March 29, 2008

playdate with some friends

This last week, our friend Jenny and Reese hosted a playdate. Alicia probably had not seen these friends (Reese, Noah, Avery, and Roger) since Reese's 1st birthday a few months ago, so it was nice to see them all getting so big and changing! Reese's little cousin Noah was also there, who just loved to give Alicia kisses and lovin' but Alicia wasn't so sure about it... most of the time she gave him the "talk to the hand" gesture and moved on. I think Noah was able to successfully give her maybe one kiss or hug out of the whole day of trying. It was adorable.

Roger's mom, Nicole, was the hot seat for awhile when they all gathered around for a story :) I think Alicia and Roger both were fighting over Nicole's lap :) Here's the kids anxiously waiting pizza for lunch and enjoying their goldfish appetizers and milk. They all look so grown up sitting at the table, they all did so well!
And how do you get 5 kids under the age of 2 1/2 to stop what they are doing and freeze? Turn on Johnny and the Sprites :) (btw Johnny fans, the dvd is now out in stores)

And who could forget a picture of cute little Avery that day, what a doll, I think she looks a lot like her older brother, Noah, with those sweet eyes.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for coming over and playing! Alicia is so cute. I can't believe how long her hair is. :)

Alice said...

How cute! Like a little work reunion...and Nicole's even reading an HM-published book! Gossie rules! :-)

You guys look like you had a great time...

Heather said...

We sure did have a lot of fun, and of course, we have to keep our houses stocked with those HM-books - that is what keeps us our jobs, right ? :) (well I wish, but anyways, they do have some fab books.. Alicia's fav one recently has been the 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed book I got her.)

Connellys said...

What a cute post! I haven't checked here in a while so what a surprise to see my little rugrats featured! Sorry about Noah making the moves on Alicia. He's just such a loving little guy - and doesn't always take "no" for an answer. We're working on it!!