Friday, October 3, 2008

yipes I've been tagged..

My friend Melanie has tagged me! oh, bother... so I guess I should do this!

1) 4 Places I go over and over: work, the store, the daycare, and my computer

2) 4 People who email me regularly: 1-Alicia's daycare with updates/pictures!, 2-family, 3-work, 4-spammers! ugh!

3) 4 of my favorite places to eat: 1-Manny's - greasy yummy pizza and tacos back home near Savanna, IL; 2- new favorite-Moe's mexican place right by us-cheap and yummy! -www.moes.com, 3-Happy Joe's - home of the taco pizza.; 4-home-cooked meals by family/friends

4) 4 places I would rather be: 1- Hawaii, 2- somewhere foreign since I've never been out of the country before, 3- moved into a new house with more room, 4 - retired and swimming in money

5) 4 people I tag: Karen, Deb, Rachel, and Courtney

6) 4 TV shows I watch: House, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty


AND what's a post without a picture..
Alicia and the neighbor boy, Justin, playing outside on one of our few last days of nice weather before we hit Chicago fall weather...er I mean more like cold winter weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you did it. See you guys soon.

Karen said...

What does it mean to be "tagged"?