On Monday afternoon when mommy picked me up from school, I was very excited to show her our special room mascot, Jacques! It was my turn to take him home with me for a few days. When we got home, I introduced Jacques to my kitty cat, Tanner.
Later, when daddy got home I showed him my new friend from school. I was very happy to have Jacques at home. That evening, we read Jacques lots of books, here’s a picture of me and Jacques reading one of my favorite Curious George books before we went to bed.

On the way to and from school, I really enjoyed reading about my friends’ adventures with Jacques in the journal book.

Another one of my favorite things I like to do is dance, so Jacques and I danced the night away when we got home from school! We had a lot of fun spinning and jumping to the music. On Jacques’s last night visiting my house, mommy asked me what special treat I wanted to share with Jacques, and I said “Cookies!!” So mommy and daddy helped me make yummy cookies for dessert. I will really miss Jacques, but happy all my other friends will get to share their homes with him. Thanks for staying Jacques, come back again and visit soon!

On the way to and from school, I really enjoyed reading about my friends’ adventures with Jacques in the journal book.
Another one of my favorite things I like to do is dance, so Jacques and I danced the night away when we got home from school! We had a lot of fun spinning and jumping to the music. On Jacques’s last night visiting my house, mommy asked me what special treat I wanted to share with Jacques, and I said “Cookies!!” So mommy and daddy helped me make yummy cookies for dessert. I will really miss Jacques, but happy all my other friends will get to share their homes with him. Thanks for staying Jacques, come back again and visit soon!
1 comment:
When did Alicia's hair get so long???!!! I love those class animals. They make the kids feel so special when it's their turn to take them home.
Post a Comment