Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sam's 4th birthday party

For Samantha's 4th birthday, she had a Build-A-Bear party! It was our first time at a Build-A-Bear birthday party and I think it was a big hit for all the kids! They all did such a great job listening and picking and choosing their own animal to make. I think the most popular animal was a puppy, but the bears and monkeys came in as a top favorite too. After stuffing their own animal, each kid got to pick out some accessories for their new pal. They even had some themed outfits, like Disney princesses, pro athletes, Star Wars, and many more. After taking one pass to look at all the animals, I think Alicia knew what animal she wanted pretty much wanted. Alicia ended up picking a brownish puppy, that she dressed in a Sleeping Beauty outfit, named "Princess P." Happy birthday Sam, we all had a great time!!!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: