Monday, December 6, 2010

birthday wrap-up

This fall we had a bunch of our "big kid" 4 year old birthday parties! We celebrated Lucas, Carl, and Kaylee's 4th birthdays! Such a flurry of activity in just a few weeks kept us on our toes! Thanks everyone for such a nice time at all the parties and being such good hosts and hostesses.

I would have to say this picture below is one of my favorites from the recent parties... Alicia just has this look of cute and innocence, while her buddies Carl and Ben are rolling around being goofy boys. haha... boys will be boys and girls will be girls.



While going through the party pics, I was showing Alicia a few pictures for this blog and she said this one was her "favorite" of her and Carl, so I'm posting Alicia's pick too :)




Outdoor Birthday Bash 4 Lucas!!

Jumpin' Fun 4 Carl's Birthday


Fall Fun 4 Kaylee's Party

No comments: