Alicia celebrated her 100th day of Kindergarten a few weeks ago with her class. They all dressed up like what a 100 year old person might wear. Some of the girls wore pearl necklaces, fuzzy hats, wigs, dresses, curlers, and glasses. The boys put on some mustaches, suspenders, hats, ties, glasses, and even their teacher brought in a walker! The kids thought it was the funniest thing they've seen. What great participation by all of the kids as they celebrated their 100th day of kindergarten.
All of the kids' projects were on display by their lockers. Alicia made a cool 100-piece necklace made with cereal, pasta, pretzels, and marshmallows! Alicia and daddy made it into a fun pattern game, counting them all out by 10s and made some cool patterns. (sorry I don't think I have a finished project picture to show.. :( I will have to try and take one later when her project is returned and post it then.)
Alicia and her classmates wearing their 100 day rainbow crowns they made.
Alicia making her 100-piece treat bag! 10 different treats, so they counted out 10 of each to make their 100 treat bag.

No comments:
Post a Comment