Monday, December 3, 2012

Cousinhood of the traveling dress

So the beauty of family is you get to pass down some of your clothes with them. lol. Alicia has been all about that lately, she thinks it is cool to hand down stuff to her cousins or donate stuff that we've outgrown or no longer play with to other families that are in need. Thankfully, she has been awesome at donating stuff lately, and not all upset when it is time to purge stuff, as we get in preparation for the holidays. Ok, so side story, you all know the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants story, book, movie, etc, well we have our very own here with the Kluesner cousin girls. But I like to call it the Cousinhood of the Traveling Dress.

First Alicia wore the dress when she was about 1. Yeah, we know she was a peanut, as I'm pretty sure this dress wasn't a size 12 months, perhaps Michelle you can fill me in here :-)  but it still fit her, and it was a fairly long dress on her still, it wasn't a mini skirt or anything ;) 



Here's the girls in the dress:
2007-Alicia at about 1 year old
2010-Cali at about 1 month old
2012-Johanna at about 1 month old

Alicia --



Cali--

Johanna--  http://arnoldkluesner.blogspot.com/2012/11/family-photo.html

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for putting these picts together! I looked at the size and it said 0-3 months.

Michelle said...

Thanks for putting these picts together! I looked at the size and it said 0-3 months.