BEFORE
Friday, May 18, 2007
Alicia's 1st Haircut
So here's the story...Alicia's been loving the whole feeding herself bit by picking up her own food, etc, but the wrath afterwards is just a mess...
After about the 3rd day in a row of getting food in her hair, that was it-I decided right then and there that it was time for Alicia to have a haircut. I've been putting it off, as I thought it was cute letting her bangs grow out and have the nice little Donald Trump comb-over. No more... Alicia was such a trooper, she didn't cry at all or even fuss when they got her hair wet, she just sat their like a big girl taking it all in. She even got a certificate with her picture and clips of hair as a memento to keep.
BEFORE

BEFORE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alicia, you look so pretty!
I can;t wait till I see her again She looks cute but the she always does, Grandma Karen
Very adorable!! Isn't it amazing how much older they look after a first haircut?? :)
Post a Comment