Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday, Alicia

Wow, so can you all believe that our little Alicia has turned 1 year old today! I still can remember when I was younger that a year seemed like an eternity...but today when I look back it seems like a blink of an eye. I've heard that a child's one year birthday isn't so much for the child to remember, but for the parents to reflect and realize they have officially survived one year of real parenthood. Wohoo, I guess we have done it...
well here's a few great pics of the caring people that helped bring our little miss Alicia into this world a year ago today... thanks to all and for God to giving us our little baby girl.

- We love you, Alicia,
your mommy and daddy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALICIA! Wishing you a year full of smiles, giggles, and wonderment!

Melissa Niksic said...

Happy birthday!