Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hanging with the boys

Today was a big day for me, as I got to go to daycare and hang out with my buddies Carl and Lucas. Then later today, we all went to swimming lessons. I'll only be going to daycare once a week, but it was still pretty fun and it gives mommy some free time to get a lot of her work done. Mommy/Daddy weren't prepared enough this morning to get a picture of me at my daycare, so maybe next week, they can get a picture of me and my teachers and new friends at daycare. Here I am at swim lessons this evening chillin' out and hangin' on the side of the pool with my boyfriends, Lucas and Carl.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the face she's making in this one! Cole has a few faces he's picked up here and there and he's got one similar to Alicia's that he uses whenever he feels like 'hamming' it up for the camera.