So last weekend, we visited Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm, and Alicia seemed to really enjoy herself. Last year she wasn't too excited about it all, but I think this year made up for it. Alicia invited her boyfriends, Carl and Lucas, along this year as well for some cute photo opps, too. We let Alicia down to "explore" for a bit where she took off like an unleashed animal cruising through the grassy fields. She enjoys her freedom that is for sure. When Alicia wants down, she means it, and then she gets to be quite the Miss Crankypants when you try and pick her back up when she isn't ready. Also it is quite difficult to hold her hand while she is walking as well because of the height difference. If you look in gallery link below, you'll notice I'm practically bent over in one of the pics - oh well, what's a mom to do right...
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Goebberts Pumpkin Farm
So last weekend, we visited Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm, and Alicia seemed to really enjoy herself. Last year she wasn't too excited about it all, but I think this year made up for it. Alicia invited her boyfriends, Carl and Lucas, along this year as well for some cute photo opps, too. We let Alicia down to "explore" for a bit where she took off like an unleashed animal cruising through the grassy fields. She enjoys her freedom that is for sure. When Alicia wants down, she means it, and then she gets to be quite the Miss Crankypants when you try and pick her back up when she isn't ready. Also it is quite difficult to hold her hand while she is walking as well because of the height difference. If you look in gallery link below, you'll notice I'm practically bent over in one of the pics - oh well, what's a mom to do right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I couldn't open your gallery link but wow, that photo collage rocks. How'd you do that? I love the sly grin Alicia is sporting both years in that green chair at the pumpkin patch - too cute! Looks like you guys had a great time - you all look fantastic!
I made the collage using a cool program called Photoshop. It rocks.
I love the pictures!!! Thanks for adding our blog too! I have to say I learn from the best - you!
loved the ones where she is walking she is doing much better than the last we saw. soon we will need a leash to keep up with her.
Post a Comment