Sunday, September 23, 2007

hmmm... cookies



Alicia and Sam were in the kitchen the other night with me when I was baking cookies. At first the oven light wasn't on and the girls didn't even really pay attention to what going on in there. Once the light went on, they were like kids in a candy store pointing and staring at the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in the oven... so cute...



(I was having trouble uploading the video tonight, so if there are like 3 videos posted in the near future, just ignore em, they are all the same and I need to delete them... thx ;)

4 comments:

Drew Kluesner said...

Cool.. looks like you can add video via blogger now as opposed to uploading it to photobucket. Hopefully it works on all pcs.

I gave Alicia a cookie b4 supper the other day... she's gotta learn that if she wants a cookie she needs to eat her meal too. She'll learn. :)

Jenny said...

The cookie video is cute, but Alicia's pony takes the cake! :)

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! Great job with the video, too, I swear you achieved smell-a-vision!

Heather said...

yeah it is horrible, you can even see all of the little smudgy finger prints, etc..etc.. from the girls smooshing their faces and fingers into the oven door as well ;0)