Wednesday, October 17, 2007

alicia fun



well not a whole lot going on here except for Alicia has forgotten how to sleep at night again. For the last week or so now, she has not been sleeping well. I think she has more teeth coming in or perhaps, it is because she has had some different routines in the last week or so with her new daycare room transition. I think (knock on wood) it'll pass soon, as Alicia actually did sleep through the night last night, but we'll see...I'm looking for a repeat performance. Oh, how I like to sleep at night ;)

Also, Alicia has been busy at daycare, she is starting to go outside a lot more, try art projects, and other fun stuff. here's Alicia's latest creations...it's pretty cool, in her new daycare room, they try and take pictures every week of the kids participating in all of the fun activities throughout the day and then send pics to the parents. So I'll try and post one of those in the next week or so.



Well now for some fun, here's your dose of laughter for the day... Alicia's a nut, she starts laughing just as I say "ticklebug" in anticipation of what's going to go on and before I even get to touch her... she's a goof sometimes...


2 comments:

Jenny said...

She is such a cutie!! I love the video. Baby laughter is the best!

Anonymous said...

What a great laugh!