So I guess, the time has come for us to see Alicia leave her original daycare room and move into a new and more exciting room there where she'll find to meet some new friends. I think this transition will be good for Alicia as hopefully she'll learn to communicate better with us and learn some things from the older toddlers in her room. We are hoping for some great things and that Alicia will enjoy her new surroundings and teachers.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
a day of transistion
well yesterday and today were big days at daycare for Alicia, as she has been transitioned over to the "toddler room", yep no more baby room! The toddler room consists of kids between the ages of about 14-15 months up to about 24 months. Also with this change, Alicia will be going to daycare twice a week. In Alicia's previous "infant" room, she only went once a week or so, but I think she really liked it there, as she got to see her buds Lucas and Carl there when she did go in. Alicia also enjoyed seeing their mommy's and daddy's visit the daycare too, as I've heard from them that Alicia has cried at times when they have left the room after visiting the boys at lunch hour or when they dropped them off in the morning.
So I guess, the time has come for us to see Alicia leave her original daycare room and move into a new and more exciting room there where she'll find to meet some new friends. I think this transition will be good for Alicia as hopefully she'll learn to communicate better with us and learn some things from the older toddlers in her room. We are hoping for some great things and that Alicia will enjoy her new surroundings and teachers.
what?! no more baby room?!
Alicia chilling outside with her infant room teachers on her last official day.
Alicia with the boys, Lucas and Carl. Boy, we sure have our hands full!
I barely caught a picture of Alicia this morning as she was running around the house before heading off to daycare for her first full toddler day. I think she's ready.... I hope... :)
So I guess, the time has come for us to see Alicia leave her original daycare room and move into a new and more exciting room there where she'll find to meet some new friends. I think this transition will be good for Alicia as hopefully she'll learn to communicate better with us and learn some things from the older toddlers in her room. We are hoping for some great things and that Alicia will enjoy her new surroundings and teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment