Sunday, June 1, 2008

sneak peek

I promise, I will upload an entire picasa album for you all to look at later this week, but I know a lot of you are wanting to see some pics from Alicia's adventure-packed birthday, so here you go. Again, thanks to all for coming and celebrating such a wonderful day for with us. Often we forget how boring (and empty) our lives might have been without such excitement from our kids... enjoy



If anybody has a good picture of all the kids together, please let me know... mine is not so great...



I think this is my favorite picture of the entire day. Hope you had the happiest best 2nd birthday, sweet peanut.


6 comments:

Alice said...

Too cute! I hope Alicia had a wonderful birthday--looks like it. I can't believe 2 is here already! It is a very fun age. And the Children's Museum is cool! (better than having a bunch of 2-year-olds in your house too, right?!)

Drew Kluesner said...

We had the house event too. It was crazy.

Jenny said...

What a fun party!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time!!! Roger absolutely loved all of it!

And maybe it's just the mom in me, but Reese and Roger look like such a cute little couple in that group picture! Prom?????

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party was a blast. It's so fun to see all the kids together, too! I luuuuvvvv the super cool shot of Alicia at the end of this post. I also love the new header. Miss you guys tons!

Heather said...

thanks for the comment on the header Melanie :) glad you all appreciate it :)