Friday, November 7, 2008

Me at mommys work

Mommy took me to visit her coworkers at lunch today. We were in the area around lunch time, so we thought we'd pop in and visit. It was sure fun to finally meet some of them! Here I am sitting on mommy's chair in her cube.

Speaking of cube's here's a darn cute picture Rachel took one day last week at the Halloween parade, of a few of the kids fr
om Alicia's daycare sitting in their little cubes :) Lucas is in the blue coat, and Alicia is in the green coat... poor me can't remember the other two little boys names... I know I should but I can't recall... Rachel or Karen if you remember, please post a comment with their names... thanks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of the Kids in the cube Grandma Karen

Rachel said...

Oh that's Alex in the orange coat and Ben is the firefighter in yellow! :)