Ok, so back to Alicia and the dude in red... At first, Alicia and I walked up to him and she pretty much held on to me not wanting to get very close. Sure we've been talking about Santa and have seen a few picture book with him in it, but I still think she's at the "holy crap, who is this" stage of understanding Santa. She did say "ho-ho-ho" to him, so that's good recognition, I guess. So after the first denial of sitting on Santa's lap, mommy called reinforcements in, and had Grandma come over (since she knows this Santa well) and it seemed to help a little bit. Alicia atleast then would sit with Grandma next to Santa for a quick picture. Hopefully Alicia emailed Santa her list this year because I don't think she waited enough to tell Santa in person what her list was. She got her candy cane and was like that's enough.

1 comment:
Too cute...I'm sure Santa will find out what Alicia wants - one way or another!
Post a Comment