Well this fairy tale finally got its ending... I've been on a search, all throughout retail land, trying to find the bestest, warmest, and not to mention tiniest pair of snow boots in the land... Our miss princess Ali has tiny feet as you all know.... really how many 20-lb kids are running through the snow at this age/size... well, not many.. I've searched store after store after store and the closest i could find was a huge size 5 or a just right-sized 4 pair of boots, er, should I say foot covers that would not repel and evil white stuff.... so the story continues... Trying to get a 2 and odd months old kid to try on boots at a store is just painful, so I ended up accumulating roughly 4 pairs of boots at home, in hopes something would work..
These were the 3 shall we say evil "stepsisters"... A brown pair of suede boots which almost fit.. a pair of rather large pink boots that no way could fit her this year, and an ever so styling cute pair of light-weight flowered rain boots, just incase we could somehow use these for snow in a pinch...
Well long story short, after several shoe fittings and a few pairs returned to the store, we finally find our perfect fit!! I managed to find a very small size 5 pair of snow boots that actually worked and were cute! She actually wanted to wear them and try them on.. as the others she kicked off in no time.. So again, after horrible shoe fittings, and what felt like weeks of searching and 8 stores later, we finally made a fit!These were the 3 shall we say evil "stepsisters"... A brown pair of suede boots which almost fit.. a pair of rather large pink boots that no way could fit her this year, and an ever so styling cute pair of light-weight flowered rain boots, just incase we could somehow use these for snow in a pinch...
And the winner is...
these fun black boots from JcPenneys!Check out my new boots! Now, I'm ready for snow!!
yeah!!
4 comments:
Cool - I like the boots! I, too am going through boot hell. It doesn't really get better as they grow. I wanted to find some nice used ones, but so far nothing in Katie's size has shown up. The boots in some of the stores are so expensive! So I've been putting it off...maybe I will check JC Penny this week!
well now that you found boots for those little feet, you better start looking for big girl panties for that little tush, They might be be hard to find so little - but it looks like you still got time for awhile Grandma Karen
She is so cute! Hope all is well.
yes it was awesome, as I was like this is finally the one!! that was when I knew what the prince felt like from Cinderalla.. haha..
Post a Comment