
The new 2010 year started out with a lot of fun and friends. We attended the annual Suttmann New Year's Day extravaganza and had a yummy meal and lots of gift exchanging for the kiddos. This year I thought I'd do a little something different, and decided to give the kids each a handmade gift. Kaylee and Megan got some cute tutu skirts, while Lucas and Carl got superhero capes. Alicia was my guinea pig and lucky her, got a cape and a tutu skirt :)
The usual, the pickle hunt was a success. I think for the second year, I managed to track down the pickle in the tree and this year the prize was a cute 4-pack of Winnie the Pooh Pez dispensers. Which instantly became a hit with the little ones eying them up.. I was in the holiday mood and decided to share them with the bigger kids, sorry, Megan, no pez treats for you yet.. :( While I thought I was sharing others called it an ulterior motive, as I told the kids if they sat nicely for a picture and smile, I'd give them treats.. lol... so I got my annual kids on the couch picture in an orderly fashion!! I call that success! :)

Also that weekend, Alicia got to play with her other friends, Samantha and Everett. Again, the girls, really liked their "princess" dresses and were enjoying dancing in their "pretty" skirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment