
Saturday the Kluesner's met up with the Suttmann's at the Brookfield Zoo in Brookfield IL. It was a good trip. Alicia wanted to see the Monkeys and Zebras, and Pigs. The mission was accomplished, but we had to see a wart-hog as opposed to the pigs alicia is normally used to.
It was a very good trip. It was definetly the most excited Alicia's been when going to the Zoo (or the "Jungle" as she liked to call it. It was a quick (2-3 hour) tour of the zoo, but theres always next time. (and the new wilderness area will be open next time).
Alicia had fun climbing up the walls with Lucas to get a better view. Occasionally though she'd try to go one step too high. so we had to hold her back. She was OK with this.. For times when she needed to be taller.. she just went on our shoulders.
Note I (Daddy) missed the sunglasses memo. everyone else had them on but me. After a while Alicia took hers off... so i wasn't alone anymore.. Thanks Alicia.
Note I (Daddy) missed the sunglasses memo. everyone else had them on but me. After a while Alicia took hers off... so i wasn't alone anymore.. Thanks Alicia.
A side note: Alicia's definetly a smarta$$. Now when asking her a question she doesn't know... instead of saying "I don't know", she goes... "Good Question Daddy!"
2 comments:
How fun! I think the zoo gets more exciting when they are a little older. I love Brookfield Zoo!
Fun zoo!
And I have a feeling that's just the beginning of the smarta$$ comments.
Post a Comment