
yesterday afternoon I took Alicia to the Picture People to get her 9 month photos taken. wow, they did a great job, way better than all the other places we went to for her 3mo and 6 mo pics.. makes me wish I went there before, but atleast now I know where we will be going for her 1 year pics. Drew and I are trying to make some decisions on which ones to get for enlargements, so if anybody has any advice let us know! I think this link below takes you right to their site, if not you can always login to our gallery and find them there - http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=a08d5402-407a-487b-806b-6b1a78e91e10or http://http://kluesner.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=9502
4 comments:
She is so, so cute! Get them all enlarged!
I can see why you're having trouble deciding ... they're all cute! (That's the problem with going to Picture People. *wink*)
Personally I like the 'surprised face with Easter eggs' but for a more natural pose the 'innocent face with flowers and pearls' also works.
I think the "Oh" Easter egg shot is awesome - I'd get it in a 5x7 and I'd get enlargements of the more classic flowers and pearls (that's the sort of photo that will be on the family wall for generations to come) and then I'm also a sucker for the close-up face shots. Kiss the cutie for us!
Wow!!! What a cuttie pie!!! Good luck deciding which pictures. Alicia looks so sweet in all of them.
Post a Comment