Just a note... you can click on the image to get a bigger image. It was a fun day. We went to Lord's park which is about 3 miles from our house.
Lord's park has potential for Alicia's birthday gathering out here. Its a little bit smaller than Flora Park, but it has a petting zoo, a pond with geese and a clubhouse. We are still looking into it.. but we aren't sure our house can handle all of our friends and their babies.
I love the collage look of this post, guys!! I forgot to respond last week to the spring photo but Cole gave the sweetest smile when I enlarged the photo of Alicia (with that flower framing her face). He also loved the video spot of her slurping.
This looks like a great park for her party. Have fun planning and don't forget to load up on the camera batteries! Ha!
2 comments:
Just a note... you can click on the image to get a bigger image. It was a fun day. We went to Lord's park which is about 3 miles from our house.
Lord's park has potential for Alicia's birthday gathering out here. Its a little bit smaller than Flora Park, but it has a petting zoo, a pond with geese and a clubhouse. We are still looking into it.. but we aren't sure our house can handle all of our friends and their babies.
I love the collage look of this post, guys!! I forgot to respond last week to the spring photo but Cole gave the sweetest smile when I enlarged the photo of Alicia (with that flower framing her face). He also loved the video spot of her slurping.
This looks like a great park for her party. Have fun planning and don't forget to load up on the camera batteries! Ha!
Post a Comment