
Alicia's pediatrician called us today and said all of her blood test results came back good. The only ones that they may want to redo in the next month or so was her blood sugar one and a liver enzyme one. (I don't really know what either of these tests really determine, but it seems like they did a ton of tests just to rule things out.) They said her blood sugar results were on the lower side of normal, while the liver enzyme test was a bit on the higher side of normal, so they were of slight concern, but nothing we need to worry about We have another checkup next month for another weight check, so I'm sure we'll get more answers then, but we just wanted to share the good news with everyone.
8 comments:
I always knew Good things come in small packages.
to see other pics... goto http://picasaweb.google.com/drew.kluesner
Great news but I knew every thing would be. But just the ssame I am glad YOur Dr. checked things out. It shows that he is a good Dr. and always on top of things. WE will just need to keep encouraging Alicia to eat what she can. I am thinking about buying a amall folding upright high chair. if I can find one..
cool. I think Alicia is just trying to be like her Uncle Tony... which is picky or should I say "selective" at what she eats :)
You say that like it may be a bad thing being a "Picky or selective eater". It has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to be this picky. If you want I could mentor her on how to be picky eater and not get tired of the same foods ie... pizza, cheeseburgers.
Just kidding I am glad she is ok
We are so glad to hear that everything is ok!
That's great news!
Ann Louise is right, Good things do come in small packages. Luke liked cottage cheese at that age, but then he wasn't as picky as his cousin! Sorry Tony! Auntie Up
Post a Comment