Here's some pictures from my second Fourth of July! We had a pretty nice and relaxing morning, then I went for a dip in my pool this afternoon, and then we went for supper and fireworks. I had a good time, but I was pretty tired and could barely make it through the grand finale... Happy 4th of July!
I'm watching the fireworks with Carl and Lucas
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a good time!!
ask daddy what he used to call the fireworks. and where he watched them from
I believe I called them Funderworks (or Thunderworks).... regardless i remember watching them from the front room of Grandma Alice/Grandpa Red's. Especially one or 2 of the years i remember watching the cardinals and the braves on TBS during them.
I miss going to grandma Alice/Grandpa Red's house for the 4th. We didn't even see a sparkler this year.
Could Alicia be any cuter with those ribbons in her hair? Love seeing all the great pics guys!
Post a Comment