so for the last year, all I've been hearing is how great this fincel's corn is back in Iowa, and finally the last time we visited the grandparents, I finally got a chance at the sweet, buttery, yellow and white stuff they call corn... well I was not sure what to do with it at first because it was so huge, but I got the hang of it eventually... yummyumm...can't wait for some more corn.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
so this is what all the rage is....
so for the last year, all I've been hearing is how great this fincel's corn is back in Iowa, and finally the last time we visited the grandparents, I finally got a chance at the sweet, buttery, yellow and white stuff they call corn... well I was not sure what to do with it at first because it was so huge, but I got the hang of it eventually... yummyumm...can't wait for some more corn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yum... Fincels...
Wow! I'm impressed. Maybe we should try feeding Cole corn on the cob - he is really finicky about veggies.
well it helped there was a ton of butter on it :) I think she liked sucking on it more than chewing it (with the 3 teeth she has) Once we took some corn off the cob for her she ate it that way a lot better. :)
Nice! Can't go wrong with plenty of butter. I'm going to attempt it - I'll let you know how we make out. He's totally a ketchup kid but I can't see eating veggies covered in ketchup - then again...
Post a Comment