Well, this is just a follow-up post from a few weeks ago that I thought I'd get up before I completely forgot about these cute pictures. As you can tell from the look on her face in some of these, Alicia had a good time out in the snow. I'm so glad her snow suit fit her again this year, as she didn't grow that much that we had to buy a new one for this winter! yeah, what a money savings! Plus, it was like new and it was too cute not to get more use out of this year. Note, we have NO snow left here anymore.... I'm glad we got a couple of good hours of sledding in with this first snow, but it was not really good snowman snow that time, maybe another snow this winter we'll get to build a snowman in our courtyard.


2 comments:
SOOOO cute! Looks like Mom and Dad got a good workout too. :) And what's this about snow?? You have NONE?? Geesh...let me box up some of ours and send it your way.
Too cute! I love the school pics too!
Post a Comment