Miss Alicia has recently had 2 instances that will remind a few people of her daddy.
Instance 1: Me! (See video below). But when i was her age.. I thought my name was "You". Alicia thinks her name is "Me". We are working on correcting this, but its really cute... I think she's trying to take after Great-grandma Alice here by calling herself "Me" (reference to scrabble scores)
Instance 2)
Daddy spent atleast 5 years of my life sleeping on a couch. (mostly in my college years), and often times besides that.... Alicia's been having a rough time sleeping lately, so recently we've just let her wear herself down, and we picked her up later. The first few times we did this, she crashed on the floor, but last nite was really cute.. she crashed on the chair in her room. She must have climbed up and fell asleep. I almost didn't want to move her cause she looked so comfortbale. Here's a pic
4 comments:
note to the kluesner kids... that chair is the infamous kluesner blue chair...
Good luck with the me !!! keep using the word Alicia when she says me Dont say things give to me eliminate the word me from evrybodys use for a while and see if it improves, But she is talking much more clearer , I won't even say anything about the bedtime habits , except you will be sorry !!!!
Sorry for letting her crash on the floor or on her chair?
I was wondering about the chair.
Post a Comment