Oh boy, we almost had a crisis this morning. Alicia had her mickey pjs
on last night and this morning I was getting clothes out for her we
were discussing options... Minnie shirt, cupcake shirt, princesses
shirt, cardinal shirt, elmo shirt, pooh and darby shirt, etc. "
no,no,no," was all I heard, so I asked whatcha ya want then? She
promptly replied" I want mickey shirt " geez, after the laundry list
of character shirts, no mickey how could that be...I have absolutely
no mickey shirt to our surprise in her collection. Only mickey shirt
we have was her pjs we just took off...so luckily it was fairly clean
so that's what went on so miss Alicia would not be running shirtless
all day. :p
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha! Sounds like Reese. She wants to wear something...and most of the time it's her pjs!
Post a Comment