Sunday, April 5, 2009

just a few of my favorites

here's just a few of the hundreds of cute pictures from Disney I liked..

Alrighty,
I'm giving directions now - lets go this way to the nearest Mickey!

Alicia and Carl looking at the flowers at the hotel. This was a pretty cool area, it was like one large enclosed circle of flowers/plants. So on the last day Rachel and I guarded the entrance/exit, so the kids could run around and get those energy off before we boarded our bus for the airport. It worked pretty smooth. :)





Alicia getting her first taste of a Mickey Mouse bar, she loved it, it was very hard to get it away from her. Mommy almost needed her own bar, rather than sharing it with Alicia!

Us at the Magic Kingdom and riding the Winnie the Pooh ride, which Alicia really enjoyed.

Hope you all enjoyed our pictures from Disney World!

No comments: