Friday, May 22, 2009

"i want that..." "up dere"

The other night Alicia and I were outside playing when Drew got home from work. It was pretty cute because Alicia pulled out her swing and starting saying her favorite phrase lately.. "I want that" and points. Lately we've been trying to push her and make her say what "that" actually is. We know it is challenging, so we'll try and help her out and have her point or show us what she sees so we can put the words with it before she has a meltdown cause she can't get the words out. But this time she did great, and first she said"I want that" and we said what and she replied with "up dere" and pointed... It was awesome, as I was actually trying to get a picture of the first part of her dragging the swing over to the chain, but instead I got this cute one instead of her pointing to daddy where she wanted her swing.

Yes, success! Swing time!! and yes, she's happy, she's just screaming her head off in excitement here.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ann said...

Awesome!! That looks like so much fun!!!

Jenny said...

So cute. She is adorable!