Friday, May 8, 2009

sure... now she wears it...

When we were in Disney World, Alicia had nothing to do with the ears we bought her. I totally wanted a cute picture of her in her Mickey ear hat while on vacation there... go figure she didn't want to wear it when mommy asked nicely. So I put them in her room on top of her dresser/tv area as a nice keepsake. The other night she was like mickey hat- mickey hat. I was like ok, show me wear it is, since I wasn't sure what she really wanted. I didn't think she even really remembered where I her ears, or the fact that she had a "mickey hat" and had a desire for wear them. So she took me by the hand and pointed up and we found them in her room. Alicia got really excited and wore them for like half the night marching around singing her Disney songs. It was very cute. And I'm glad I was able to snap a few pictures of her in her ears :)






No comments: