The other Friday, Alicia had a playdate with her friend Roger and his little brother, Bruce! Nicole and I had a nice time catching up as it had been over a month or so since the kids had a playdate. Alicia was very excited to see Roger, as I was telling her in the van that we were going ot meet Roger and Bruce at the park. The minute she got out of the van, Roger met her in the parking lot and the two were off running running around together and playing nicely actually. There was no fighting, pushing, or crying until we had to leave. Then the kids were like super glue stuck on the playground! Alicia was being very cute, er.. or should I say authoritative at times with Roger... she was like "Roger- come here" "where'd Roger go" "Roger, now" "Roger sit, Roger swing" it was everything Roger, this, Roger that.. very cute, but man, she is a pushy little one! I'm glad Roger didn't mind playing nice and coperating with all of Alicia's beckons and calls :)
Also, this was one of the first times that I saw Alicia climb up a rope ladder and be able to climb up this spring looking thing. (its the middle picture in the bottom row) She also was able to make it up the big ladder to the "fun" slide this year all by herself holding on to the railing. It was awesome! She would have never been able to do that last summer or fall even.. she really has been working hard lately and not giving up as easy! way to go Alicia.
No comments:
Post a Comment