Happy birthday, Drew!! Alicia and I decided to make daddy a card for his birthday the other day. She did such a great job with it that I had to take a picture of the one part where she "signed" her name. Alicia with just a little teaching from mommy, such as I asked her, "how do you spell your name, Alicia" - she was like "A-i-l-i-c-i-a" and she always likes to swap the i and the l, which understandably they look alike. but it was a decent stab at it... Then she proceeded to write her name on the paper, very carefully.... she was like "A-i-l-i-c-i-a" again, oh well.. we are close :) but she was very proud to show me her name written on daddy's birthday card. I think it was the first time for her to completely write it which was totally cool.
So, happy birthday, Drew and for being such a great daddy to Alicia.


1 comment:
Awesome signature! Great birthday present for daddy! :) (oh, and happy birthday, Drew)
Post a Comment