Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jacques the classroom mascot comes for a visit!



I was very excited to bring home Jacques with me for a few days this week. It was even more special because Jacques got to have a special birthday celebration at my house for my daddy! Some of our friends came over to my house to celebrate daddy’s birthday, too! I was so proud to show my friend, Carl, that night that Jacques was visiting. We played, danced, and laughed a lot that night with Jacques. One of the nights, Jacques and I played dress up and put on our favorite baseball shirts! We also played some catch. The other evening on the way home, mommy took me and Jacques to the park! It was a pretty cool park with fun slides, ramps, and climbing things. Jacques wanted to swing from the monkey bars by himself, but mommy said we needed some help still reaching the bars, so she helped us both. But I was able to take Jacques up and down several ladders and slides all by myself! Then the other afternoon, we went to the store. We both behaved well in the store, so mommy let us pick out some treats before we left. Jacques picked out some banana chips and a fresh banana, while I got some yummy chocolate covered pretzels! Jacques thanked us for a nice stay and said he enjoyed playing with my cat, Tanner, and napping with all of my other stuffed animal friends while I was at school. But he is ready to go on many more new adventures with my other friends from school. - Alicia & Jacques

No comments: