Thursday, February 8, 2007

Alicia's Big Exploration

In the last week or so, I have seen Alicia become very inquisitive while in her walker. She has really become a lot better in what I'd like to say "tinkering" around in her walker. As I hear her little pitter patter of her bare toes on the pergo floor, she has begun her exploration of the kitchen and dining room area. For the first few trips in her walker, she just took everything in and pretty much only played with the toys on her walker, those toys are now mostly just decoration as there are much better things to look at since she can now maneuver her walker around better. It has opened a whole new world to her. She loves the patio door area where she can look outside and run her fingers through the vertical blinds and the newest thing is she likes to admire herself (or that other cute baby) she sees in the oven door, and of course, there is that garbage can, where everyday I put it in a new place so that she won't run into it or try rummaging through it, but she always seems to find it in one corner or another... anyways, to close, it really is amazing just to sit back a bit and watch her explore.

No comments: