Thursday, February 15, 2007
turning another page in Alicia's chapter
Well, I believe we had unfortunately hit another milestone in Alicia's journey. Alicia, aka the princess, the diva, and the now momma's girl, has reared a side of her that I have never seen before until tonight. When we went to the fitness place, where we have gone with Alicia many times before, tonight she was different. The minute I handed her off to the girls at the nursery she had a fit! The girls that work there always love her, as they hardly ever have any problems with her, or if it is, it is usually hunger related and they can solve it with a bottle. Well today, nothing seemed to solve the tears streaming down her face, pouring out of her little eyes today...except you guessed it- mommy... It took us a few minutes more that normal to make the successful hand-off, but we eventually got to it... so I guess we have hit that new chapter called, separation anxiety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh, what a wonderful time for you! :) Don't worry - soon there will be a time called "I only want Daddy...and Mommy - you can have all kinds of time to yourself!" Katie went through that too...right about Alicia's age, and then again about 8-9 months later.
By the way - I love the blog, you are awesome and I am getting all kinds of ideas for when I get it together to do one!
Post a Comment