
some days I think Alicia is like the weather... today it is cold, snowy, and gloomy out- and, oh boy, does her attitude reflect it inside... she has been a bear all day... maybe it is because of the snow/cold weather or maybe she is finally getting those dreading teeth in we've all heard about, or hey maybe it is just me and she's ready for daddy to come home from work to get some daddytime.... ah... some days I wish I was a mind reader, as who knows how her little mind works...
2 comments:
Great picture! I am sure she will be in a great mood next Tuesday when she comes over to play! We can't wait!
Maybe that was why Alicia was in such an awful mood yesterday- her playdate was cancelled due to the weather... :) well I'm sure Alicia is very excited to be able to play with little Reese, Noah, and Roger again!
Post a Comment