Alicia had her "procedure" today. They placed a camera (endoscopy) down her throat, and took a biopsy on her stomach. We don't have the results back, (not till next week), but the doctor said it was visually OK. Also, her "Sweat" test from a few weeks ago came back OK as well.
Here are a few pics of Alicia waiting for the procedure. She was quite entertaining to be around after she drank some of the medicine to relax her before anesthesia. She was laughing, and talking. She was very relaxed. I wish we could get her to a somewhat relaxed state @ other times. So we are at home now relaxing and she's doing rather well considering it all.
Sitting in the chair watching TV
Sitting with Elmo. (Elmo's wearing her ID band)
Holding onto Mommy, in her scrubs, (thermometer sticker on her forehead).
Can't forget about the wagon ride, this was the kiddy wheel chair. She was waiting for Carl or Lucas to pull her, but she had to settle for daddy.
She wasn't fond of her attire - she thinks they need more
fashionable surgery wear.
4 comments:
I'm sure Alicia would like to be "that" relaxed too. It's kinda fun. I'm glad the day went well. OH also those thermometers are the coolest things ever!
glad to hear everything went ok Im sure the results will be fine too .
What a brave little girl (and a brave mommy)! I am very proud of you! I'm sure everything will be fine.
What a trooper! I'm glad to hear things went well - I'm sure it's hard waiting for the results but she sure looks healthy, happy, and strong!
Post a Comment