Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my turn to play MarioKart...

The Haneys came over to visit on Sunday and to let us try out their new game for the Wii - MarioKart. It was pretty fun, (so fun that we ended up buying the game too..) but, anways, the kids had a lot of fun in the meantime enjoying each others company.

here's Alicia reading a book to Samantha, Alicia had the book originally and Sam came up next to her while she was reading it, it was pretty cute. They actually were kinda shall I say the word, "sharing?"


the girls were enjoying the kid table a lot :) ...all smiles...

whew... what a long day, Alicia didn't really nap earlier that day and boy, she was out on the floor... I know, we were kinda mean, but it's so hard to get a good comparison length shot anymore of her laying on the floor. Note, of length - Elmo is about 28 in long, so I think Alicia is darn close to 30 inches. very scientific, eh?

No comments: