Last night we went up to Milwaukee to watch the Cardinals play the Brewers. It was a pretty fun. Alicia was having a good pre-game, she had fun dancing and clapping along to the music and all, and of course, eating her hot dog. :) Then, once the game started, Alicia was not a fan of the loud speaker systems or the fireworks... they were much louder than the pre-game activities. She was having such a great time and then the fireworks started part of the game and she freaked out, we felt so bad for her, she was very upset. I think the announcers and the crazy music everytime a Brewers' batter was up to bat scared the heck out of her.. poor thing.. maybe it was just she wanted the Cardinals to be back up to bat.. Oh yeah, and the Cardinals did win, 4-3.

Alicia playing in the playground at Miller Park. There was a lot of crazy kids running around there, so she didn't get to play too much. She was a little fish in big pond.

Alicia enjoying the game and sitting in her own big girl chair :)

Not sure how this picture came about, but it looks pretty cool.
6 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I couldn't see the pics but I'm sure they're great!
duh.. i will try again... sorry..
much better I love the one in her own seat , Looks like you had perfect weather for a ball game
I think she got upset because she want to watch a real team play.
GO CUBS!!!
What a doll!!!
Glad you had fun.
Yay! I think Red is definitely your guys' color. :) That last pic is really cool. Looks like a great time. I still haven't uploaded our basketball pics. :( Mr. Man got his hands on my cord so I can't upload them yet but hopefully soon...
Post a Comment